We love a good block party, and so does San Diego. Each year, the city throws one like no other. The Hillcrest Cityfest Street Fair is a day-long celebration of community, food, and summertime. Get ready for the smell of fresh barbecue, craft beer, tasty treats, and local vendors showcasing their unique items. Here’s what’s not to miss:
1. The music. Listen to live music from headliner bands on the live stage from noon until the evening, followed by DJ sets at night, when the real party really comes alive.
2. The food. Hot dogs, barbecue, fried dough, cotton candy, and more. What else could you ask for?
3. The drinks. Local craft beer will be available from San Diego breweries to ensure you get to experience an authentic, local flavor of the city.
4. The shopping. Eclectic shopping is available throughout the 250 vendors along nine city blocks.
5. The sun. Soak up summer in southern California at this outdoor festival happening just minutes from Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld!