Start your summer vacation on Memorial Day. San Diego is full of fun things to do, and Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld is close to all the action. Here's a look at some of the great things to do Memorial Day weekend in San Diego.
2. Chill out at the beach. It's the unofficial start of summer, and there's no better place to spend it than on one of San Diego's beautiful beaches.
3. Explore the park after dark. Balboa Park, filled with museums and gardens, extends its hours during the summer season, giving you more time to enjoy its attractions.
4. Discover old-fashioned stickball. Little Italy brings old-fashioned stickball fun to the West Coast with a tourney. Watch the game and then discover the Old World flavors of Little Italy's restaurants.
5. Visit the USS Midway Museum for special events. The USS Midway Museum is always a fascinating glimpse at military history and technology; during Memorial Day and Legacy Week, there are special events including a concert and a chance to meet military aviators.
6. Enjoy a street fair. The Santee Street Fair and Craft Beer Festival is a fun way to enjoy local arts, crafts, and local craft beer.
7. Hang out at the pool. Stay at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld and you'll be close to all the Memorial Day Weekend activities. But there's nothing that says you have to go to them. You might just want to enjoy a lazy start to summer, so sleep in, relax in our pool and Jacuzzi, and chow down on a great burger at Bunz: A Burger Joint right on our property. The lazy days of summer mean fun when you come to San Diego and stay with us for Memorial Day weekend!