There's no better holiday destination than San Diego. With special holiday events at top attractions, your favorite holiday shows, and great shopping, everyone will enjoy the trip. Here are some of the best reasons to spend the holidays in San Diego:
• Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo adds holiday lighting, holiday shows like "Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas", and a Holiday Forest with cold-weather animals plus other entertainment to the zoo's year-round attractions.
• SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration includes a Christmas village, holiday shows featuring dolphins, sea lions, and otters, plus the chance to have breakfast with Santa and orcas. That's in addition to all the usual thrill rides and animal attractions.
• See all your favorite holiday shows at San Diego's theaters. Catch a performance of The Nutcracker, either in classical ballet or hip-hop, learn about the Miracle on 34th Street, or enjoy Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
• Immerse yourselves in the Global Winter Wonderland at SDCCU. The special event includes rides, music, dancers, ice skaters, acrobats, other great entertainment, food, and of course Santa, along with a holiday market.
• Get your last-minute shopping done at Fashion Valley Mall, next-door to Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld. Take a break from browsing in the upscale stores and give your kids the chance to meet Santa.
The Holiday Shopping Package at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld makes it easy for you to plan your trip and includes shopping discounts. Take the stress out of the holidays and book your stay now.
Don't forget, you can extend your stay through New Year's and enjoy great New Year's Eve activities too! Some of the great choices include OMFG NYE at Valley View Casino Center and Hornblower New Year's Eve cruises in beautiful San Diego bay.