Kids get free admission to many great San Diego attractions during October 2017. It's a great reason to bring the whole family on a trip they'll remember. Here are some of the great deals:
• Kids get free admission to the San Diego Zoo the whole month. Besides the zoo's animal exhibits, enjoy special events including an African Treasure Hunt, Keeper Talks, and entertainment like Dr. Zoolittle. Take advantage of Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld's special Zoo & You Package and the grownups in the family get free admission, too.
• Kids also get free admission at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Enjoy a safari excursion, along with with entertainment and interactive activities.
• Check out the water for free at any of San Diego's beaches, or head to the aquatic theme parks. SeaWorld San Diego offers kids free admission during October, including kids-free participation in special events like Dining with Orcas and the dolphin and beluga interaction programs. Kids can also get free admission to the Aquatica water park through October 8.
• Build great family memories with free admission for the kids to Legoland. The park features shows, rides, and hands-on family fun activities.
• Spend a day exploring inside one of the many San Diego museums offering free admission to kids. You'll find a museum for every special interest, from art museums to the Air & Space Museum to the Automotive Museum and more.
• Get a great view of the San Diego skyline on a harbor cruise; kids are free all month long.
Enjoy more free fun with your kids when you stay at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld. We're close to all the attractions with free kids admission, so you'll get to spend more time having fun. Plus, you can have fun right here with your own family time in our pool! Make your reservation for a great budget-friendly October family getaway here.