Home to 70 miles of sprawling coastline and endless sunny days, San Diego is the perfect beach town for locals, visitors, surfers... there's truly a beach for everyone to enjoy! Beaches stretch down the southern California coastline in a golden strand and include spots like Mission Beach with its fun carnival atmosphere, laidback surfer vibes at Ocean Beach, and Pacific Beach's bustling nightlife scene. Check out some of the must-see stops along the way from each of our nearby beach neighborhoods!
- Mission Beach - Cannonball: Inventive sushi and California cuisine inspired by Pacific Rim. Enjoy beachfront views, delicious drinks, and tasty sushi on a rooftop overlooking the ocean.
- Ocean Beach - Pizza Port Brewing Co: Moto is “Good food and good beer bring good cheer!” Pizza Port serves their own beer along with pizza, munchies, salads, and more.
- Pacific Beach - Crushed: Popular brunch and dinner spot - known for specialty mimosas, tapas at night, and a menu that offers selections from American, Mexican and Italian cuisines.
- La Jolla - Duke’s La Jolla: Overlooks the La Jolla Cove and serves contemporary interpretations of traditional island plates. Great views and service with the spirit of aloha!
- Mission Beach - Miss B’s Coconut Club: Steps from the sand with amazing Caribbean-style food and cocktails, great brunch, and themed nights as like trivia, paint nights, and more.
- Pacific Beach - El Prez: This lively spot was built on the concept of Dia de los Muertos and is a great outdoor rooftop drinking spot with gourmet tacos and delicious margaritas located on the boardwalk.
- La Jolla - Raised by Wolves: Raised by Wolves is the latest speakeasy bar concept from CH Projects - the team behind False Idol, Noble Experiment, El Dorado, and Polite Provisions. It is located at the Westfield UTC mall.
- Ocean Beach - Winstons Beach Club: Fun bar with karaoke, pool tables, live bands, and only one block from the beach!
- Mission Beach - Belmont Park: Shop for beach day essentials, San Diego souvenirs, and other novelty items along the boardwalk.
- Ocean Beach - Miss Match Boutique: From trendy to classic, this OB women's fashion boutique has it all.
- Pacific Beach - The Promenade at Pacific Beach: This 80,000 square-foot shopping center is filled with boutiques, restaurants, and more.
- La Jolla - The Shops at La Jolla Village: Anchors like Nordstrom Rack, CVS, and Whole Foods complement an array of eateries and services.