Known as the heart of San Diego, Mission Valley provides access to all major San Diego hotspots within a 10-15 minute drive, such as the Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, Downtown Gaslamp District, and Old Town San Diego. Mission Valley itself boasts plenty to do such as hitting up the Westfield Mission Valley Mall for all of your shopping needs, playing a round of golf at the Riverwalk Golf Club, hiking or rock climbing in Mission Trails Regional Park, or visiting one of the first of 21 missions established in California, the Mission San Diego de Alcala — the possibilities are endless! We here at Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld are so fortunate to be located in such a convenient and versatile neighborhood.
- Westfield Mission Valley: Open-air shopping mall with a wide selection of retail stores, groceries, a movie theater, and more.
- Fashion Valley Mall: Embrace the coastal chic lifestyle and soak up the San Diego sunshine at this open-air shopping mall.
- Lazy Dog Restaurant: A menu for both you and your pup! Craft beer and great food that you can enjoy with your four-legged friend.
- Mendocino Farms: Fast-casual eatery in the Mission Valley Mall featuring soups, salads, and sandwiches that don't disappoint.
- Puesto Mission Valley: Traditional Mexican food featuring an innovative flare. Enjoy trophy tacos and perfect margaritas!
THINGS TO DO:
- Riverwalk Golf Club: 27 holes of magnificent golf, superb amenities, and outstanding service.
- Mission Trails Park: With nearly 65 miles of trails, this is a favorite destination for hikers and mountain bikers of all ages and fitness levels.
- Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcalá: The first Franciscan mission in The Californias. A must-see for history buffs!
- iFLY San Diego: Adrenaline junkies will love this indoor skydiving adventure.
- Dave & Busters: Eat, drink, and play games with all your friends!