Bartell Hotels Statement On Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization's statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
We will be waiving cancellation fees for hotel stays through March 31st, 2020.
As a company, we have implemented a prevention plan to protect all guests and employees while on property, including the following:
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitation in all public areas, guest rooms, and back of office space.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are widely available throughout the properties.
- Additional training for all employees on safety and illness prevention.
- Bartell Hotels maintains a strict "don't work sick" policy for all employees.
- Continuous monitoring and adherence to all recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the San Diego County Public Health Department.
Our onsite restaurant, Bunz: A Burger Joint, will be offering take-out options only. Please view our dining page for more information.
We will continue to monitor updates and respond according to local health authorities. You may read the most updated information & FAQs regarding COVID-19 here.